As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
Our Ministry Focus:
- We want men to develop a deep love relationship with Christ through discipleship and authentic worship. (Ephesians 3:17-19)
- We long to see the transforming life of Christ in us transform the world through our lives. (2 Corinthians 5:20)
- We believe that life is meant to be shared in authentic community. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
Ways to Connect:
- Weekly Men’s Small Groups
- Special Events: Cookouts, Skeet Shooting, Conferences
- Men's Softball Team
For more information please contact our Men's Ministry Coordinator, John DeFeis, by filling out the form below.
To join our softball team please click on the button below.
CROSS TRAINING is a monthly discipleship group. If you are interested in learning more click the button below.
FALL GROUPS 2023
If you are interested in joining a men's small group please fill out the form below.
Get Connected. Go Deeper.
Tapestry offers small groups twice a year. Each semester, there are multiple groups that are specifically for men and vary in age. Come join a group to do life together, enjoy Christian fellowship weekly, and have accountability.